Click here for our Online Store
Please be aware that your module or kit was tested and checked double time before shipment. Especially for the first usage, we have sometimes "com port problems" issues, but all solved at customers' field.
- Make sure you select the right Com Port. If you have a chance please check the selected Com Port with another serial device just to make sure that is the right Com Port selected.
- If you are using USB-Serial converter, please make sure SMRFID software is opened after the USB-Serial converter is plugged to computer. Because SMRFID only checks for available com port list at program start-up.
- In SMRFID try to close port and open again with a different baud rate in case chip/module/kit have different baud rate . Please notice that chip/module/kit comes with 19200bps baudrate as default.
- If you are not using Serial-USB converter, please make sure you are using standard Male-Female Serial cable( Not CrossOver), and it is plugged to right socket on the PC.
- If you have a chance try with different com port cable and different PC.
- If you are using standard PC Comport, try using a USB-Serial Converter.
- If you are using a battery please use a brand new battery (even you thnik it is a new) or better option is connect it to a power supply to identify if the problem arises because of the battery.
Get Instant News & Updates by following us on Twitter